Khasiat Asam Jawa………..
Tahukah anda bahawa asam jawa yang digunakan dalam menu masakan sehari-hari dapat membantu menjaga kulit wajah? Caranya, ambil kuantiti asam jawa secukupnya dan bancuh dengan air masak. Oleskan pada wajah sehingga kering iaitu kira-kira 20-30 minit. Setelah kering, bolehlah dicuci.
Sekiranya ada jerawat, letakkan asam jawa tebal sedikit. Insya-Allah jika diamalkan, kulit akan licin dan tidak berjerawat. Walau bagaimanapun, petua ini tidak sesuai untuk mereka yang mempunyai kulit kering.
heh, unplanned! i went to Penang last Saturday morning, over night at kak iza’s house at Gelugor before fetched by Yunee the next morning for Photo Hunter session with FMDC. Ramai jugak shooter turun rasanya ada 30 orang lebey. theme adelah Penang Heritage. tapi aku byk shoot street photo je..wek!:p
salam, being a lecturer isnt easy man. yeap. next week we gonna start new semester and classes yet our preparation just 40% done, perhaps? i guess? err….
1. audio design notes
2. visual studies notes
3. heck i need to teach polibriged again this sem. so plan for the project earlier ok?:D was thinking about buat social service? like kluar dr poli cari orang tua nak lintas jalan n tolong lintas jalan ke? atau pegi cari mana2 umah org2 tua yang perlukan khidmat bersihkan rumah or what so ever? oh i bet it must be fun kan?:D
4. plan trip for audio design class and outing for visual studies class maybe pegi jalan somewhere outside poli duduk2 n visualize piece of artwork? why not kan?:D
4. annual report as usual. *straight face*
5. PIN buletin
6. client’s album
Jun, gambatte ne!
A great teacher inspires her students! Inspires them not just to learn or follow directions, but to reach inside themselves to find more than they ever thought they could be. This is when there is REAL success. Students who take risks, who give more than they thought they could, who learn more and then realize WOW! I did it! This elevates both the teacher and the student to level of champions!
A great teacher is one a student remembers and cherishes forever. Teachers have long-lasting impact on the lives of their students, and the greatest teachers inspire students toward greatness. To be successful, a great teacher must have these 10 qualities:
1. An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
A great teacher is very engaging and holds the attention of students in all discussions.
2. Clear Objectives for Lessons
A great teacher establishes clear objectives for each lesson and works to meet those specific objectives during each class.
3. Effective Discipline Skills
A great teacher has effective discipline skills and can promote positive behaviors and change in the classroom.
4. Good Classroom Management Skills
A great teacher has good classroom management skills and can ensure good student behavior, effective study and work habits, and an overall sense of respect in the classroom.
5. Good Communication with Parents
A great teacher maintains open communication with parents and keeps them informed of what is going on in the classroom as far as curriculum, discipline, and other issues. They make themselves available for phone calls, meetings, and email.
6. High Expectations
A great teacher has high expectations of their students and encourages everyone to always work at their best level.
7. Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
A great teacher has thorough knowledge of the school’s curriculum and other standards they must uphold in the classroom. They ensure their teaching meets those standards.
8. Knowledge of Subject Matter
A great teacher has incredible knowledge of the subject matter they are teaching. They are prepared to answer questions and keep the material interesting for the students.
9. Passion for Children and Teaching
A great teacher is passionate about teaching and working with children. They are excited about influencing students’ lives and understand the impact they have.
10. Strong Rapport with Students
A great teacher develops a strong rapport with students and establishes trusting relationships.